Monday 29 September 2014

Coming Soon

This is a list of movies I will be going through over the next couple of weeks:

Movie Adaptations:
-The Fault In Our Stars
-Divergent
-Harry Potter Series
-Twlight and New Moon
-The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones 


Romantic Comedies/Dramas:
-Midnight In Paris
-The Devil Wears Prada
-The Holiday


Action/Adventure:
-The Avengers
-The Dark Knight/Rises
-X-Men First Class/Days of Future Past
-Guardians of the Galaxy

Kids/Disney Movies:
-Frozen vs Tangled
-Up
-Finding Nemo 
-Big Hero 6(which I'm pretty stoked for)


I will also, occasionally, do TV Shows. 

Please comment if you have any you would like me to do first! It would be so awesome! I'm welcome to do requests as well! My first post will be sometime this week! Thanks so much 

HkhK(my version of XoxO) 

~CaptnFluffy~






No comments:

Post a Comment