Saturday 27 December 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy Review


I I I I'M........................HOOKED ON A FEELING!

Okay guys so the biggest movie of the summer for me had to be.. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!

I absolutely LOVED this movie. It was funny, witty, action packed,, romantic, and who can forget the awesome soundtrack!

This movie was basically a  buffet for me, I'm sorry was that too weird? I have got to stop comparing my favorite movies to food. I said Midnight in Paris was like a cake shaped like baguette.

So when I first saw this trailer, my first words were "This is gonna be so lame!"

I honestly didn't even want to see the movie but I had to for I am extremity loyal ti Marvel.
Let's be honest, I would go see Zombieland  if it had any affiliation with Marvel.

Anyways, this trailer did not do the movie any justice, it was jsut one big mess. I legitimately said "What the heck is going on?" at least five times.

Aside form this garbage that call itse;f a trailer, the actual movie was INCRDEBLE. The second scene had me laughing. I was expecting an intense "searching for some alien whatchamacallit" scene but instead I got Chriss Pratt jamming out to Come and Get Your Love.




James Gunn did a fantastic job at turning that Comic Book nobodies ever heard of into the Number One movie of 2014. The action packed scenes had me on the edge of mty seat. The CGI was incredible as well as the graphics. The fight cheograpghy was amazing



My favorite character had to be Rocket, he is just one awesome Raccoon. He was hilarious. I absolutely loved his sarcastic remarks.
All of the relationships were so detailed. I loved how deep the characters were. I completely felt Peter's pain when his mom died, and they didn't just close the book there, they showed his love in how much he cared for his tape and walkman.


My scene scene had to have been Ronan's defeat. The way they all stood together was so epic and just breath taking. The moment I saw Peter remembering him mom saying "Take my hand" I was near tears. The relationships were so strong and in depth, Even Rocket, small and frail Rocket grabbed hold of Drax's hand despite the immense power and strength it must have taken him. Losing Groot gave Rocket strength.


All in all, Guardians of the Galaxy was the best movie I've seen since The Avengers. If you haven't seen it, I don't know why your reading this instead of watching the masterpiece known as Guardians of the Galaxy.

P.S

Remember the guy who was helping Loki in the Avengers?

He is known as the other, he worked for Thanos before Ronan killed him. That means their is a connection with Guardians of the Galaxy and The Avengers. Meaning there could be a crossover movie with both team joining forces to defeat Thanos!


I think there's a little pee coming out of me right now.

Favorite Line: We Are Groot
Trailer (Good One):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LIQ2-PZBC8


HkhK
~Captnfluffy~



No comments:

Post a Comment